How does insurance work in Manitoba?
Before listing your vehicle on Rent Your Ride make sure you switch your insurance coverage to "U Drive". U Drive insurance covers your vehicle with the purpose of leasing your vehicle to an individual. The max lease term that U-Drive covers for is 30 days or less. This coverage is mandatory before listing your vehicle on Rent Your Ride and can be purchased at any of your local Autopac locations.

Vehicles currently covered by U Drive Insurance:

  • U-Drive Bus
  • U-Drive Moped
  • U-Drive Motorhome
  • U-Drive Passenger Vehicle
  • U-Drive Truck
Renting a vehicle? Ask about MPI's rental vehicle coverage!

Local Manitoba license users are also covered by their basic insurance coverage. If you want extra coverage it is recommended you purchase Rental Vehicle coverage offered by MPI.
Get started today
We believe in sharing experiences & making it economical, for everybody. Making money & saving money with Rent Your Ride is easy. Sign up today!